ATL - US TOP 5 BUY MARKET
Metropolitan city in South-east USA - Atlanta
- TEN-X research summer 2016 US multi-family market outlook placed Atlanta No. 3 in its Top 5 best market to buy list
- 1 of 4 U.S. City with the most FORTUNE Global 500 headquarters (FORTUNE, 2016)
- #3 City with the most FORTUNE 500 headquarters (FORTUNE, 2016)
- #1 City for Foreign Direct Investment strategy (FDI Intelligence, 2015)
- #1 Favourite U.S city for new grads (Market- watch, 2014)
- #1 Metro Area for Lowest Cost of Doing Business (among the 10 largest U.S. metro areas) (KPMG, 2016)
- #2 Metro Area for Overall Regulatory Friend- liness (Thumbtack, 2016)
- #3 Emerging Startup Hub to Watch in 2016 (Inc., 2015)
- #3 City for Inc. 5000 headquarters (fast-growing companies) (Inc., 2016)
Atlanta Recent Economical Development
- Comcast will relocate its head-quarter to the Sun Trust Park in Atlanta
- Mercedes-Benz USA will build North America headquarter in Sandy Spring
- Porsche USA relocated $100M North America headquarter to Atlanta Harts eld-Jackson Airport area and opened Porsche driving experience center
- State Farm will build a all new 2.2M SQFT mixed use corporate park in Dunwoody
- NCR Corp. is building a 300M High tech park near Georgia Tech in Mid town Atlanta and will provide 3,700 new jobs
State of Georgia
- #1 State for Business (SITE SELECTION, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013)
- #1 Business Climate in the country (SITE SELECTION, 2016)
- #1 Workforce Training Program in the country (CNBC, 2015)
- #1 Labour Climate (AREA DEVELOPMENT, 2016, 2015, 2014)
- #2 Infrastructure and Global Access (AREA DEVELOPMENT, 2016, 2015, 2014)
Fortune 500 Headquartered in Georgia
- The Home Depot Inc.
- United Parcel Service Inc.
- The Coca-Cola Co.
- Delta Air Lines Inc.
- Aflac Inc.
- Southern Co.
- Genuine Parts Co.
- First Data Corp.
- HD Supply Holdings Inc. Veritiv Corp.
- SunTrust Banks Inc.
- Mohawk Industries Inc.
- AGCO Corp.
- Asbury Automotive Group Inc.
- Coca-Cola Enterprises
- NCR Corp.
- PulteGroup Inc.
- Newell Brands Inc.